Monday, February 2, 2009

Penshoppe Wrist Watch

Let me clear first that I have nothing against Penshoppe.(Peace!) I just want to share this wrist watch I bought a year ago at their shop.

For those who are not familiar with Penshoppe. This is recognized as one of the market leaders in the Philippine's in fashion, accessories and personal care product industry.

To start of, I was roaming around the mall that time. If am not mistaken, that was December 2007. There were lot of sale items because it was almost year end. Until I bumped into their shop, Penshoppe. This cute pink circular container caught my attention. So i checked it out. It was a wrist watch. It has 14 different colorful straps for only P800, around $17 (I can't remember the exact price but am sure its more or less P800). Take Note: The watch was not included on their sale items. I bought it right away, on its regular price.

After a month or two, I observed that the time it showed was late. Every now and then I have to adjust its time, but after the long run, it shows a late time. I then decided to have its battery changed. So I did, then after it still had the same problem. Besides, am having hard time to wear it on my own. I always have to ask someone to tie it on my wrist. Until I didn't use it anymore. Scratch like started to form on the frame of the watch. Now, its stocked in my closet.

Here are some photos.☺





For now, I use the straps as accessories for my hair. Tied as a ribbon, it's so cute!♥


No comments:

Post a Comment