Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner

Herbal Essences is a brand of shampoo, hair conditioner, and hair coloring products initially designed to appeal to holistic and natural products shoppers but eventually targeted almost exclusively at women. It is created by Clairol and subsequently owned by Procter & Gamble. The original product was named "Clairol herbal essence shampoo".

The brand is noted for its advertisements featuring women mimicking various states of sexual arousal, including orgasm, when washing their hair with the shampoo. The company no longer runs these ads in the US which previously aired them in the late 1990s and 2000s. The ads were also aired in Canada, the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, Scandinavia, Australia, Greece, Mexico, Belgium, Spain, Singapore, Portugal and Hong Kong.

Collections include Hello Hydration, Long Term Relationship, Body Envy, Totally Twisted, Dangerously Straight, Break's Over, Color me Happy, None of Your Frizzness, Drama Clean, Shimmery Nights, and Set Me Up Stylers. In July 2006, Herbal Essences released a line of hair styling products. These include hair straightening, curling, and shaping gels.

Well, I am currently using None of Your Frizzness Shampoo and Conditioner for a year now. I discovered this product when my younger sister gave it to me as a Christmas present last December 2007. I see the big changes on my hair now. Before my hair is really frizzy and unmanageable, but now its more soft and silky. It also straightened my hair.

Its quite expensive than local shampoo's and conditioner's here in the Philippines but its worth buying. I don't need to visit salons more frequent to avail their hair treatment services. The shampoo alone has good effect on hair but it will have more great result if paired with the conditioner.

Here are some photos before I was using a local brand of shampoo. (Just mind the hair ok?)☺



And these are photos after using Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner. It is noticeable on the following pictures that my hair is more straight and shiny. Unlike on the above pictures that is more frizzy and fuzz.



Sample pics of the product. (conditioner on left and shampoo on right.)


I LOOOVE this product!♥


2 comments:

  1. is it available here in the philippines? Where can i buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its available in some selected Watsons. I cant find the clairol herbal essence totally twisted for my permed hair here in dumaguete. I dont know where else to find...

    ReplyDelete