Saturday, February 7, 2009

Canon by Johann Pachelbel

The first time I heard this music was on the movie "My Sassy Girl". The film is about a college male student named Gyeon - woo and a Girl who was never named. So they've been "hooked up" together, blah blah blah. To commemorate their 100th day together, the girl called Gyeon - woo and told him to bring him flowers. Gyeon - woo did that, he went to the school of the Girl in disguise (because it was an all - girls school, so boys are not allowed to enter the premises) and found her on the auditorium, on stage, playing Pachelbel's Canon in D. I was stunned when I first heard this classical music. Its so, uhm (all the nice adjectives you can find in the dictionary), that describes Canon. So as to the movie..☺

Here is a clip from the movie which is so romantic. (How I wish a guy would do the same thing for me, lol!)


Here is another video, which is a rearrangement of the music.


There were a lot of rearrangement done in the original Canon, but the above are the best ones for me.☻


No comments:

Post a Comment