Saturday, January 31, 2009

My First Post

Well, welcome to my first post. My first time to write a blog. I just woke up this morning and decided to sign up in this blog spot. Maybe because it will keep me busy from my tiresome day-to-day lifestyle. And also influenced by my friend Oyen. She also has a blog account.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Terumi. My friends call me Terumi or Yumi. My family and relatives call me Andrea, Drea. It really doesn't matter to me what they call me as long as it is a name suitable for me.. LOL! Am a half blooded japanese, so don't be curious if my name is so wierd. Am already 20 years old and turning older. I grew up and stays in the Philippines.

Anyway, I usually stay at home. Locked up inside my room for several hours surfing the net, chatting or just simply listening to music. I can't call myself homebuddy because when I go out with my friends, am out for 2-3 days. Yeah! 2-3 days out on the road with my buddies, sleepovers on their places, going on different malls, food tripping, shopping, making fun of items on sale. Just enjoying! But lately, they have been too busy on their studies, so here i am stuck in my room!

I also have a collection of some Hello Kitty items, keychains, bags, stuffed toys, and some cute little things. I was also into this doll house called Sylvanian Family before. But I stopped beacuse its really expensive. I really want to travel and see new places. Hopefully, somebody will give me a free round trip tour here or outside the country. LOL!

Am not really into watching movies or TV shows. It really makes me bore. I'd rather sleep than watch those sort of shows. But I would love to see a live theater show, magic shows, anything entertaining but live..☻

That's all for my first post. I will post new blogs soon so you can know more about me. ☻


1 comment: